Hollow Silica Nanospheres
Highly monodisperse, CV< 3%.
Roundness > 0.980.
Size: 200 nm.
Thickness of the shell: 15 nm.
Density: 1.8 - 2.2 g/cm^3.
Surface chemistry: Hydroxyl-terminated (-OH).
Provided in powder form for hollow silica nanospheres
Lifetime: At least 3 years from the date of product delivery.
Scanning Electron Micrographs
Zeta Potential Measurement Results
(Raw data available upon request)
1. SDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and COA (Certificate of Analysis) are included for every purchase.
2. The prices listed above are in Canadian Dollars (CND$), and please refer to the above exchange box for the most current daily exchange rates.
3. We accept both online purchases at our online store or Amazon stores and invoiced orders (Net 30 Terms). In-stock items will be dispatched within 1-3 business days. The lead time for customized orders is typically within 10 business days and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
4. Shipping Locations for our clients are listed below.
Orders destined for the United States will be shipped from one of the two US offices below.
Unit 390, 701 Harrison Ave, Blaine, WA 98230 US
Unit 4, 2045 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY 14304 US
Orders destined for the UK will be shipped from our UK office.
Office 24743, Courier Point, 13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6FH, UK
Orders destined for Europe will be shipped from our EU office.
Allée Primavera 78, Annecy, Pringy, 74370, France
Orders destined for Canada and other International destinations will be shipped from our Canadian headquarters.
135 - 3800 Wesbrook Mall, University of British Columbia Campus, Vancouver, BC, V6S2L9, Canada
No duties or any additional taxes for the orders delivered to Canadian, US, UK, and EU addresses, regardless of the sales channel. For other International shipping addresses, recipients are responsible for local duties and taxes.
5. Free exchanges or full refunds will be offered within 30 days after the order fulfillment without any questions asked if the ordered items fail to meet customer expectations.